Cheers from a new applicant

Hello there!

I’ve been (very) casually playing ESO [PC/NA] since beta. I’m a 27-year-old college student, and up until now I’ve only played this game alone like I would any other rpg (over 1000 hours in skyrim, so that was my approach here). Now I’ve just recently leveled a character into champion-points territory for the first time and I’m looking for people to enjoy the other aspects of the game with- group pve, dungeons, dolmens, etc. I have little to no experience with vet dungeons and the like, however, due to my casual play-style and limited time. The biggest deterrent from my joining a guild so far has been a fear of required commitment of time or knowledge on my part (don’t want to drag a group down). That said, I’d love to get tips and learn how to be an effective asset to a team.

I saw your guild advertised on r/elderscrollsonline by u/Bynski and the description sounded welcoming and ideal for someone who plays the game like I do. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and wish you all well.

Hope to play with evolved soon!

My discord tag: aLittleSniff#9072
My ESO username: @jeansologist / Gol Acheron

2 Likes

Glad to meet ya - hope to see you in game soon. Let us know if you need help with anything!