Contest: Show your MS Paint Skills!

Contest: Show your MS Paint Skills!

Time to show off your MS Paint(or similar program) skills! For part of Evolved’s B-day Bash, we are having a contest for you the members to show off your artist(or maybe lack of) skills just using MS Paint.

Rules: Submit to Star via Discord or the forums your MS Paint Masterpiece by 9/12 at 6 pm PST. The entries will then be put on the forums for you as members to vote on and pick which entry you feel is the best, most creative, or maybe just the craziest!

All you need to do is pick a topic among the various that will be listed, make your masterpiece, and then submit it to me with a short caption of why you picked that topic. You will get the chance to show off your skills, and tell a little bit about yourself at the same time :smiley:

The 1st place winner will receive a mystery prize!

Topics: Pick something that has a meaning to you, your favorite x or is important to you in whatever game you play and make a MS Paint masterpiece along with a caption explaining why you picked that! Some various topics you can pick from include favorite mount or pet, favorite zone or a scenery you love, raid or dungeon boss, or even your favorite armor set or weapon. These are just a few ideas but if you have something else in mind, feel free to use it or talk to me about your idea! Be creative and have just have fun!

1 Like

Only 1 more day left! Send me your awesome paint entries by tomorrow at 6 pm PST! Scribbles, doodles, stick figures are allowed!! Just have fun :smiley:

This is incomplete, but what I’ve got started and will finish tomorrow while waiting for a VM to convert.

Here’s my final submission!

1 Like