Evolved Game Night!

Introducing Evolved Game/Social Night!

I am super excited to announce a new community wide event we are starting up! A few times a year, the Community Guides and myself will be planning a night for the whole Evolved Community to come together, play some games, and just hang out and get the opportunity to talk and just have fun! I hope you all are as excited about this idea as we are! The first one will be Sept 15th and be part of our celebration of Evolved’s 1 Year Birthday!

On to the details for the first one!

Date: Sept 15

Time: 6:30 pm PST

Game Type: Trivia! Come show us your awesome trivia knowledge or skill at random guessing of answers! Not interested in playing trivia, just come hang out and chat with the rest of us. Drinking is of course allowed! :wink:

Details: For the first game night, we will be doing group based trivia. You will be assigned a team of people from various Evolved games, and you will be working together to compete against other teams. Let’s see which team has the most trivia knowledge! More details will explained the night of the event :slight_smile:

Link to sign up: If you are interested in playing trivia, please fill out the link below ASAP so we can start organizing teams! Thanks :smiley:

Trivia Sign up!

If you have any questions about this event, or have suggestions or ideas for the next event, please send a message to me on Discord or on the forums!

2 Likes

Make sure to sign up for Trivia Night on Sunday 9/15! Even if you don’t want to play, you are more than welcome to drop in and hang out and just have fun with your fellow members from Evolved!

Would love to, but Sunday at 9:30 eastern is no bueno. Hope you all have a great time!

1 Like

I’ll be there Star - I’m just bad about following your directions! I’m sorrrrrrry! Signing up at the link now!

1 Like

I’ll be there!

1 Like

Also joining, just told Sev :smiley:

1 Like

The wife and I might be there.

1 Like

Thanks everyone that came out and joined in on the fun for our first Evolved Community Game Night! We had some great fun answering… or guessing on many occasions at the trivia questions. I am looking forward to start planning our next Evolved Community Game Night!!

Big Congrats to the winning team! 1st place team had a total of 10900 points, 2nd had 10600 and 3rd had 9400. The questions were hard and everyone playing did great!
1st place team winners: @Severinne @Markus_Eldritch @Didymus @MaeveWinter
2nd place team winners: @Isilaura @Cerato @Buttertoes @Aellice
3rd place team winners: @Myxamatozzis @Cataclysm @Rilid @Sephraia @Aurixa
If I am missing anyone on a team, or got it mixed up, please let me know! We did do a few last minute changes and I might of made a mistake :stuck_out_tongue:

If anyone has ideas for the next Game Night, feel free to message me on here or on Discord!
Thanks again to all the awesome Community Guides that helped me plan this and to everyone that came to hang out with us!

1 Like