This is where I will collect all information regarding the meetup into a single location so everyone can have an easy time locating it.
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Scheduled Dates: Thursday, May 30 - Monday, June 3, 2019
- Main Lodge: This is a link to the property details. The address is 5975 W Quail Avenue, Spring Valley, NV - No pets on premises, but smoking is allowed in designated areas.
- Main Lodge Rates: $44/person/night, assuming we have 24 people staying in the Main Lodge. If we have less than 21 people, we get a $300 discount, so it would be $49.34/person/night - Some allowances will be made if you are bunking with someone else (who isn’t part of your party), or sleeping on a blowup mattress
Important to note: Because the Main Lodge will be the central gathering spot, and because we have over 20 people signed up to stay in the Main Lodge, you should be aware that this will be a noisy location full of people and things happening. We also have plenty of night owls staying on location, so expect indoor noise in the wee hours of the morning. There will also be drinking as the vast majority of us are over the age of 21. It is not recommended that you plan on staying at the Main Lodge if you have minors, but use your own discretion.
Also important to note: You need to PayPal me your portion of your stay by March 1, 2019 or you will forfeit your stay in the Main Lodge. My email address for this is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday Evening - Those of us who meet early will grab supper together somewhere TBD
- Friday Morning - TBD
- Friday Afternoon - TBD
- Friday Supper - TBD
- Saturday Morning - TBD
- Saturday Afternoon - TBD
- Saturday Supper - TBD
- Sunday Morning - Those of us staying in the main lodge will clean up and prepare to check out. We may all try to grab breakfast/brunch before leaving.
We will tentatively set up a LAN party.
Currently, the list of folks staying in the Main Lodge are as follows:
There are 10 private bedrooms on the property, several pullout sofas, and additional rooms where we could set you up more privately with an air mattress. We currently have room for 1 person, so long as you don’t mind either an air mattress, or a lack of privacy.
I don’t want to have a rigid itinerary. We’ll be on vacation after all and not everyone likes to constantly goGoGO. I will be coordinating any short day/evening trips around the area that people want to lead, and collecting said events into a calendar. Anyone who doesn’t wish to participate can A) do their own thing, B) get an impromptu group together to do something else, or C) hang out at the main lodge where there will undoubtedly be people present at any given time.
I want this to be fairly relaxed enough that people can enjoy themselves, no matter how much level of activity they desire on a vacation. The goal here is to attract as many guildies as possible so we can have fun together for a few days.
I have also started a Pinterest board with ideas and places to see/eat if anyone is into that sort of thing.