Evolved Member Spotlights: Get to know your Triumvirate/Board of Directors Edition!

Catalysm

Discord/Forum Name:
Cataclysm, Real name is Garry.

Role in Evolved:
I am one of the Triumvirate that helps oversee the whole community with the help of the Board of Directors.

Where are you from?:
I was born and raised most of my life in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada. I know life in Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada.

First video game?
I remember having an atari back in the day but i really cant remember the game. First computer game i remember play was call Master Blaster? or Math Blaster. It was a math learning game on the computer that we played a crap ton of as a kid.

What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
I dont really watch movies over and over again. I watch a movie then maybe 3-6 months later if its on free channels i watch it again… lol.

If there was a weird rip in reality and you could choose to live in your games universe, would you? Why or why not?
o heck yeah i would. Would love to be in World Of Warcraft running around doing quests, riding on crazy different mounts, Hanging out with friends i game with. That would be such a wild ride to do something like that.

Which Hogwarts house do you think you would be in and why?
Im assuming i would be apart of Slithering cause im a bad ass…Trickster… sassy pants… but who knows what that devilish Hat would put me in so its up in the air on that one.

If you could time travel, but only go one direction, would you go forward or backward in time? Why?
Forwards, Just so i could see the advancement in all the new Tech. Look at the past 50 years how much our Grandparents or parents have seen in such a short time frame. It will be crazy too see flying cars… Teleport from city to city. So even just to go 100 years into the future would be a wild ride.

What’s the funniest/favorite story about the other triumvirate/board members?
Seeing Isilaura get so triggered over the proper ingredients in Chai Tea Latte or Chai Latte. Seeing the fear in Sketchies eyes as a water bottle comes flying at his head over it…lol. The real life get together was such a fun and exciting time. Just need to keep those 2 apart. Lol Check out the #2019-Get-Together for more info.

If you were on death row, what would your last meal pick be?
Just a simple Steak, with all the fixings, bake potato, with all the fixings. But what did i do to get to this point…lol

Would you rather fight 1 horse-sized duck, or 100 duck-sized horses?
So i had to google this cause i had no idea what the hell this was about…lol. I would love to fight 1 horse sized duck. First i would try and ride this crazy beast though. lol…

What odd food combination do you really enjoy?
Mac and Cheese with ketchup. Eggs with Salsa.

Which food or snack can’t you live without?
Just old fashion hot dogs on bread or good fresh cooked buns. Just such peaceful comfort food that reminds me of younger years

Anything else you would like to add or share, feel free!
Nothing really else to add or share. Just love hanging out with my friends and family that are apart of Evolved Gaming. The Real life get together is a game changer so if you can attempt to make it to one. Big thanks to Star and her Community Guides putting all of this together.

Isilaura

Discord/Forum Name:
Isilaura/Lindsey

Role in Evolved:
Triumvirate/GL WoW-A

Where are you from:
Central Alabama

First video game?
Ummmm, first one I really remember playing on the PC was called Hocus Pocus, and upon curiously googling the game, I just found out you can download it on Steam lol I would just play the demo over and over. Don’t know why my Dad never bought it for me………something to cover in therapy probably :stuck_out_tongue:

I do not know. The Lego Movie? Coraline? Right now I’m more about watching the 1st season of Disenchantment over and over and over and over and over again. New season Sept 20th!

If there was a weird rip in reality and you could choose to live in your game’s universe, would you? Why or why not?
I mean, WoW - probably so? Maybe temporarily. Or as a vacation destination. I guess at one time I would have said I’d have set up a home in Teldrassil cry. Now, I’d live in that really, really high mushroom fort in Zangarmarsh.

Ravenclaw - because that’s usually where I get sorted!

If you could time travel, but only go one direction, would you go forward or backward in time? Why?
Forward, because the future is more of a mystery than the past. And I want instantaneous travel. fingers crossed

…I’m really bad at this type of question. I randomly remember things like this, and not on command….maybe I’ll update this later when I think of something.

Risotto. All the risotto. Or just Mushroom and Chicken Risotto. With a large basket of crunchy, buttered French bread. A large bottle of Evian water, cause I don’t know where that prison water has been… Chocolate Mousse for dessert. A nice wine pairing. Idk. Maybe that’s just what I want for dinner right now.

100 duck-sized horses.

What odd food combinations do you really enjoy?
I don’t have an answer for this one either….

Cookies probably.

Taevarth

Discord/Forum Name:
Taevarth/Joseph

Role in Evolved:
President Of the Board

Where are you from:
Born in Long Island New York, stayed until I was around 10 and then been a Florida boy for most of my life.

First video game?
Super Mario Bros, NE and The Three Stooges are the ones I remember playing first, not sure which one I started with.

This is extremely tough for me as I have dozens of movies I can watch over and over, but if I was forced to pick just one, I’d have to say ….

If there was a weird rip in reality and you could choose to live in your games universe, would you? Why or why not?
I would probably want somewhere that’s not too stressful to live… Pokemon! So I can chill with Pikachu.

The nerd I am, I’ve actually thought about it a lot, taken a house quiz more than once, and so I would say Gryffindor. As I am quick to defend those that are close to me, brave to the point of recklessness, and often hotheaded.

Forward, always forward. Would love to see how far we go as a race.

The time Issy got super Drunk with Julie and played overwatch. Can go into some details but defiantly not all of them lol.

Lobster and Crab leg dinner. I love seafood.

100 tiny horses, I can just punt them! Also I do not care much for birds and a Giant Duck sounds terrifying, especially if you’ve ever seen the insides of their mounts.

I love Ranch dressing and can dip almost anything I eat into it if it wasn’t so bad for you. Have done, Pizza, eggs, and BLT often with ranch.

Toss up between bread or cheese, I love both…so Pizza!

Grimmie

Discord/Forum Name:
Grimmie aka Ashley

Role in Evolved:
Guild Leader of ESO, Board of Directors ( i do my best at meeting notes, meeting agendas, and data collection of community needs and projects)

Where are you from:
Iowa, then Montana, then Seattle, then Colorado… hoping to move back to montana, maybe western Washington

First video game?
Lemmings! And the SIMs but the first mmo was world of waraft

Spirited Away or Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Living in a pixelated world? No. The story ? yes, hands down I would live in Tamriel. I would likely be a n elven warden living out my dreams in the forest by the lake, making an occasional visit to a good inn.

Ravenclaw - love school (working on my fourth degree) the acquirement of knowledge great and small is absolutely important to me being happy in this world I tend t o be quite quirky/eccentric like most ravenclaws too

This would be my super power! I so wish i could time travel. Backward would be best to have some context and ability to interact in the world. Going forward would be interesting at least, but i would think that if i traveled too far forward my obsolescence would hinder my success.

That one time when Soul ( and DJ) pretended to be my husband to keep a wierdo at BlizzCon away from me. We were going on the up escalator to meet authors and this other dude was going down… he saw my silly Mountain Wookies shirt and ran all the way up 3 sets of escalators to find me … thankfully Soul (and DJ) were there to keep him at bay!

lobster , steak , mashed potatoes and gravy , salad with parmesan dressing, a whole hell of alot of wine, gin mules, tres leches cake

100 duck sized horses - im a good kicker.

Takis and nutella

Prolly couldnt live without meat and cheese - thank god keto diet works for me!

I like trees and mountain

Soulquake

Discord/Forum Name:
Soulquake

Role in Evolved:
Gaming DIrector

Where are you from:
I was born in Virginia, raised in Seattle, I’m From Colorado and im stuck in Utah currently

First video game?
Combat on Atari

Movie I can watch over and over is Ready Player One

I would live in the Everquest Universe if there was a rip in reality, would feel like home since it was my first MMO

Gryffindor because they are good at quidditch

Time Travel is definitely backwards, I would try to warn against destroying our planet as much as I could

Funny story about a board member is when Origins character in Overwatch was spinning in circles… and he couldn’t figure out why, he found his xbox controller was on the ground causing it.

death row meal would be manicotti

One horse sized duck

odd food combination would be burger without lettuce every time, but I love salads.

Snack I can’t live without would be olives, and I just tried them this year for the first time.

Origin

Discord/Forum Name:
Origin

Role in Evolved:
Creative Director

Where are you from:
Peoria, IL.

First video game?
Pitfall (1982 Activision)

Aliens all time favorite

Really enjoyed this cartoon back around 1989 when I was younger called Captain N: The Game Master where this guy got sucked into the Nintendo world and could travel between games with Mario to like Mega Man. Always thought that was a cool concept.

Slytherin all the way for sure. Slytherins tend to hesitate before acting, so as to weigh all possible outcomes before deciding exactly what should be done.

Backwards cause 80s and 90s rocked lol but also to fix those I could of moments.

Like a good Brazilian Steakhouse prep of all there different meats that they come out to your table and cut off for ya. SOOOOO GOOOOD!!! The trick is to goto the places cause its all you can eat, so you go there and just wait for nothing but the different styles of steak to roll around and get nothing but that. So you eat around 200 bucks worth of steak for 30-40 dollar entry.

I would say I’d rather defend off 100 duck sized horses, offer them all hay and hopefully make 100 new friends :slight_smile:

Canned string cheese on my steak…BEST THING EVER!

Funyun Chips

Star

Discord/Forum Name:
Star or Carrie in real life

Role in Evolved:
Community Manager and WoW-A RO

Where are you from?:
I grew up in a small town in Southern Missouri. I spent the past 13 years around Seattle, WA and just this summer moved to Alaska. Super excited to start this next life adventure!

First video game?
I don’t really remember any specific video game but I definitely know I played a bunch on the SNES ages ago…had to fight my brother to get time to play, but I managed :wink: First major MMO though was definitely World of Warcraft.

So I am definitely one of those people who rarely will watch a movie over and over. I think the movie series I have seen the most though would be the ones in the Marvel Comic Universe. I have watched those many times over the years with my husband and boys.

I don’t think I’d want to live in a video game universe but I think it would be definitely awesome to visit or take a vacation to. There are some really amazing zones in World of Warcraft I’d live to vacation at. And some amazing beaches in ESO I could see myself relaxing beside!

I am definitely a nerd and have taken the house quizzes a few times over the years. I tend to always get Hufflepuff, so pretty sure that is where I would be sorted!

Honestly, as cool as time travel would be, I don’t think I would actually want to do it. I’ve read enough books and seen enough movies to know messing with time is usually not a good thing. Besides, I am perfectly content and happy in the time I am in right now!

hmm probably something with seafood, maybe crab legs or really fresh wild caught salmon, a nice salad, and a bottle of good wine!

Either of these would probably make me die laughing, but I think I’d rather see 100 duck-sized horses because that just seems silly. And my dog would just eat them!

hmm I can’t really think of anything that would be considered odd, but I do actually enjoy tofu which most people think is odd.

I would definitely not want to live with out salads. I eat them all the time and couldn’t imagine living with out them. Oh and a good cup of tea!

Thanks to all the Tri and Board members for taking the time to answer these questions. And a big thanks to all our members who submitted these questions for us to answer! It was a ton of fun and I hope to do more stuff like this!

1 Like

The questions and answers are up! Sorry for taking so long to get these posts! Had a few of the Tri/Board who were busy and not able to answer right away and then I just got busy and didn’t have the time to get the posted!

Thanks again everyone!