Farewell

I have tried to raid but I guess my best isn’t good enough to contribute enough to do so it seems. Without raiding, I find that simple questing is not enough fun anymore. I have spent far too many hours trying to get better, but without actually raiding, I can’t get better to that so I see no path forward with this game. Good luck to all and well wishes for your future.

Sorry you feel that way DOC. I wish you the best. Hope we have other games that peak your interest.

Come raid in eso ! Super casual environment to have fun in! We’ll raise your dead body countless times :grimacing::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bet seriously. It’s fun.

I just wish I was able to contribute enough to stay in raid. The only thing I most enjoy is working toward the goal of raiding and when that was gone, my enjoyment of the game diminishes. Thanks for all the time and effort to help but in the end, you can only do so much with the stuff you have to work with. Just took awhile to realize I can’t play this game well enough anymore to continue. Awesome guild with awesome people. (did I mention awesomeness?) May everyone be successful and happy.

I just wish I was able to contribute enough to stay in raid. The only thing I most enjoy is working toward the goal of raiding and when that was gone, my enjoyment of the game diminishes. Thanks for all the time and effort to help but in the end, you can only do so much with the stuff you have to work with. Just took awhile to realize I can’t play this game well enough anymore to continue. Awesome guild with awesome people. (did I mention awesomeness?) May everyone be successful and happy.

Thought about that seriously Grimmie. You also have great people and I have played ESO a little and like it…but am reluctant to start all over building up a character or two (besides learning an entire new game and playstyle) just to be an anchor on the group and be asked to leave for the good of the group. Being so far behind people makes it hard to play without me being a constant pest with questions. Tis ok, we have to find the things that make us happy and give us joy. Like I said to Cata, awesome guild with awesome people. I just don’t have the skills to help make the guild MORE awesome it seems. Be happy and well!

fair enough - but eso and FFXIV are both games that you dont have to constantly log in to stay ahead, they are both super geared for working peeps. let me know if you want to talk privately