Favor for a Hordie?

Greetings, Alliance peeps! My name is Johnny, and i have several toons in your horde sister guild. However, my original main and alts are on Proudmoore. My druid (Starsonia) had been using the Glyph of the Sentinel to have her flight form be the owl. She seems to have forgotten it due to the pre-patch, and there aren’t any for sale in the AH.

So, I wanted to know if any of you could possibly make one of these for me? You can just COD it to me, I’ll pay for it. That particular form fits her theme, if that makes any sense.

Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read this, and helping me out if you can :slight_smile:

We’ll see what we can do. I don’t have any inscriptionists personally but I’m sure someone has a toon that can do this.

1 Like

Yeah I haven’t seen any for sale Proudmoore side, I probably just need to invest time into my inscriptionist as well ( I main druid and would like to collect the forms I’m missing. )

1 Like

Yeah druid forms got a little borked it seemed. I was missing a lot of options I thought I had previously.

1 Like

:frowning:

Several of the glyphs are sprinkled throughout legion as well, which means a lot of people miss them when leveling their profession.

Yeah and Legion professions were a bit irritating imo - lot more timesink for them in that xpac.