Besides the official FFXIV Charter this is the Ranking system for more detailed information on whos in charge and what they do.
Guild Leader (Markus Eldritch)
The Guild Leader is responsible for his/her Guild and all that pertains to Evolved in Final Fantasy XIV. It is the Guild Leader’s responsibility to set in-game and out of game (if necessary) goals for the Guild to provide the proper direction and course for Evolved. The Guild Leader has the final say so on all things pertaining to the workings of the Guild and its membership.
At any time the Guild Leader may assume the responsibilities of any other Officer position within the Guild if necessary and can override any decision made by another officer if it is deemed to be detrimental to the Guild. As an extension of the overall Evolved Community (Evolved Gaming), the Guild Leader is expected to operate and make all decisions with the betterment of Evolved as a whole in mind.
Executive Officer (Raille)
The Executive Officer is a direct extension of the Guild Leader and only answers to the Guild Leader. The Executive Officer is in complete charge of the guild whenever the Guild Leader is not present and has the Guild Leader’s authority to make on-the-spot decisions for the betterment of the Guild if needed. As with the Guild Leader, the Executive Officer can assume other officer positions if needed. The Executive Officer can override another Officer’s decision (with the exception of the Guild Leader) if deemed necessary.
Recruiting Officer (Ryvirs)
The Recruitment Officer is ultimately responsible for the growth of Evolved and all matters pertaining to recruitment within Evolved. He/she will develop strategies to grow our membership. It is the Recruitment Officer’s responsibility to introduce new members into the Guild.
As with the Guild Leader and Executive Officer, the Recruitment Officer can assume other officer positions if needed. The Recruitment Officer can override another Officer’s decision (with the exception of the Guild Leader or Executive Officer) if deemed necessary.
Officers are directly responsible for specific tasks within the guild itself and for miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Guild Leader or other officers. Officers are appointed by the Guild Leader as well as the rest of the Officers. All officers also assist in all other areas of officer duties as well.
Raid Leader (OPEN)
- Research New Raids/Bosses from all angles dps/tank/healer roles for different strategies depending on make-up of said raid group .
- Go over raid strategies with raiders help define each role’s place and make sure all roles are on the same foot before entering raid.
- Have videos and reference material that can be linked to all members before raids and on boards.
- When entering the raid dungeon, keep all members on pace and focus on the tasks at hand.
- When at the boss and prior to engaging, set marks/groups up and then go over the strategy with all raid members using Specialists to help clarify and explain roles within that Task leader’s purview.
- Assign people tasks such as calling things, interrupts, etc.
- After each wipe, review the strategy with the raid group and make sure all understand what went wrong and what went right.
- Open a post on the forums where people can discuss the strategy and any changes they think could help progress the raid next time.
- After each raid, review performance with task leaders to determine what may be done to improve the strategy or player’s roles as needed.