First time Horde dps lfg to chill and social as well as progress

Hi!
I played as an alliance on ravencrest and wanted to tryout a horde character. I finished getting my shammy to 120 and currently up to 432 item level. I was looking around on the guild searcher and saw your guild. I am looking for a group that is casual and fun as well as wanting to progress; I believe that this guild meets that.

These are my mains on the alliance server. My ign on the horde is Woligan and my battlenet ID is CorpseWolf#1448, I am looking forward to be a part of this community / guild!
1 Like

Hey there Corpbeast! We would be glad to have you, if you want make sure to check out the website and read through the Charter, and Raid rules!

If everything looks good, you are more than welcome to join the discord, and go to BOT-SPAM channel and sign up there.

IN GAME you can /who Evolved Gaming and ask anyone to direct you to an officer for an invite.

Welcome to Evolved! Glad to have you join us! I play mostly casually on the Horde side myself(evil Alliance main) but the people there are awesome. Hopefully I’ll get the chance to see you in game!