Arguably the biggest release of the month Outriders, play it on most playofrms: Xbox Series X|S, PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia on OUT NOW…
Outriders is a third-person shooter set in a distant dystopian world. Humanity is left in a society about to crumble, but as you awaken from cryosleep, you find you have augmented powers that can tip the scales of the war. You can play a demo now, and our impressions of the game so far are very positive. The good news is that your progress from the demo will carry over to the full game.
Bladepoint is a new Battle Royale game set to release in the summer of 2021 on PC. BETA out 4.23, sign up here: https://www.narakathegame.com/index.html#/
While the story behind this game remains a mystery, we have a good understanding of how this game works. If you love parkour, then this is the game for you. This game will feature 60 players and is primarily focused on close-range fights with a large range of melee weapons. The movement in this game is what fans are most excited about, from climbing buildings to grappling anywhere you want this game will give you an experience like no other.
- Dropping on April 30, Returnal is a roguelike experience with a triple-A budget. Famed developer Housemarque known for its work on Resogun and Alienation is bringing a sci-fi third-person bullet hell-style shooter. The concept is that the world constantly changes with each run with a heavy narrative focus laid around it, and thanks to its gameplay loop, the developer is claiming that Returnal will have “extreme replayability.”
- Fans have been begging for it, and The Pokemon Company delivered with New Pokemon Snap heading to the Nintendo Switch on April 30. Developed by Pokken Tournament studio Bandai Namco, this follow-up features you taking pictures of Pokemon in the jungle, desert, and other undiscovered biomes from the Lental region. You’ll be scored based on how the picture is taken, how the Pokemon is facing, and perhaps the specific pose you have the Pokemon.
- Go through the ages and build a civilization in this new strategy game by Sega and Amplitude Studios on April 22. You’ll be leading people from the Ancient to the Modern age, interacting with cultures like the Mayans, the Medieval Umayyads, and the Early Modern era British to create the best world possible
Open Beta out now! Make fast, tactical decisions on the battlefield in real-time combat. Strategically build a deck of spells from your spell library, which will be drawn at random as you fight. Whether you wield the power of White, Blue, Black, Red, or Green mana - your choices determine how you navigate the battlefield
DIABLO II: RESURRECTED
- Blizzard has announced the Diablo II: Resurrected technical alpha, starting this Friday and ending on Monday, April 9th - 12th. The first of multiple tests, this phase will focus on the PC Single Player experience, covering the first two acts of the remastered game, with three playable classes - the Amazon, Barbarian, and Sorceress.
MOVE OR DIE
- Older game with updates. 4 person party game (I know we’re always looking for more of these). On its fifth anniversary on Steam, developer ‘Those Awesome Guys’ is releasing a celebratory update for its frantic mechanic-switching party game Move or Die. The update adds three new characters—Pam, Beck and Rocky, The Third—as well as new items to the game’s Steam Points Shop. It will also see the return of all of 2020’s cosmetic content to the Not-A-Store and Bid Wars, meaning that players who missed out on the limited-time goodies can now do so.