Greetings!

happy Friday everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I am a military veteran and Currently I design and train companies in cloud phone systems. I’m also a certified personal trainer but its mainly for myself, family and friends. I live in the Atlanta, GA area. I played wow pretty hard core for Vanilla through middle of MOP. I took a handful of years off and came back over the last 2 years to casually play; no guild and no real raiding. I stay on top of the game for the most part but wanted to return for SL on a high pop realm (Area 52) in the hopes returning to raiding with a great community. Im currently leveling a warrior and a shadow priest. My Battletag is Steelreign#11173 hit me up any time. I dont do a lot of talking but Im usually down for anything!

1 Like

Welcome @Steelreign ! Since you’ll already registered, you’re all set for an in-game invite. You can “/who Evolved Gaming” in-game and ask anyone to point you at an officer (if there is one online). You can also request an invite in the guild finder and someone will add you as soon as they’re on.

There is a button on our main webpage to join the Discord server. Once you do, you’ll get a DM from our bot that will help you get set up on our server. Come say hi in #wow-h-chat!

See ya soon!

Hello and Welcome to Evolved! Glad to have you join us :smiley:

Welcome home !