Guild Application - Although

Hi team,

I’m looking to get back into retail after taking an extended break in Classic TBC land. I’m currently playing a Mage, but have experience raiding as both a mage and a balance druid. I just rerolled on Proudmoore, so I’m about to ding 60, hit the catch up mechanics, and then I’m wanting to wade my feet into some casual normal/heroic raiding and see where that leads.

Mostly just looking for a chill group of people to get back into the game with!

Thanks so much!

Hello! Welcome back to the retail side of the game! Definitely an exciting time to be joining as we start hearing more info about the upcoming expansion. Make sure to reach out to people about running some M+s and checking out open raid on Sundays when you get your ilvl up. Its a great way to start raiding and getting some gear to jump into heroic! Don’t be afraid to jump on Discord and say hi!

Discord link:https://discord.com/invite/evolvedgaming

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use this command to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Although
  3. Go to the #jedbot-reaction-roles to set your role to WoW-A (and anything else you might be interested in getting notifications about)

Guild Invite:

1. You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Although"
  2. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in-game name and forum name for invite.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to myself(Starlissa in game) or as Star on Discord :smiley: