Guild Application - Aurlon

Hi everyone!

My name is Allen and I play Aurlon, a Ret/Prot Paladin, on Proudmoore. I started playing in Vanilla with a few breaks here and there since Cata. I’ve recently returned to the game after my previous guild ceased raiding operations in retail to push content in BC Classic.

I have raiding experience through various tiers, with the most recent being CN going 8/10M.

I’d like to apply for Evolved, as I’m looking for a group of mature and relaxed players, who understand the importance of IRL balance, but also do their best to experience challenging content. It is my hope to make new friends and to help foster a community where everyone can enjoy the content together.

Thanks for taking the time to consider me for an opportunity to contribute to Evolved!

Hello Aurlon!

Sorry for the delayed response. We’d love to have you join us here in our Evolved family. We regularly run group content throughout the week. We are currently running 2 main raid teams (11/11 N, 2/11 H). We really are an AOTC focused raiding guild. We will dabble in mythic raids towards the end of the tier to help keep people from getting bored, but we are no where near a mythic raiding group. Once we have the current raid on heroic farm, we’ll offer 2 options on one raid night: mythic or mount / achievement raids. If you are interested in M+, we usually have a few groups running keys at night when not raiding too.

Yes, Evolved is great about understanding people have responsibilities outside of the guild. Our officers try to be the flex players to fill in for keys roles when someone needs time off (tank or healers).

The one thing that I like best about raiding here is the “balanced” concept for the teams. We don’t have a “better” team and a “yikes” team. Our goal is to have all of our teams clearing content at the same pace. That is a heck of a challenge on the officer side of things, but totally worth it.

Our current schedule:
Tuesday: Team raid SotFOs Normal
Wednesday: M+ Mingle (a more casual / social night grouping up members by experience and gear level)
Friday: Team raid SotFOs finish any Normal bosses then move into Heroic
Saturday: Team raid SotFOs finish any Normal bosses then move into Heroic
Sunday: Open raid (SotFOs normal) open to any member meeting minimum requirements. No sign up needed. Very casual and learning focused raiding

This link has some good info about raiding requirements and whatnot: WoW-A New Member Guide

Let us know if you have any questions!

To help you get started:

Discord link: https://discord.gg/evolvedgaming

To setup discord:

1. Go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. Use this command to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server: .iam Aurlon

Guild Invite Options:

1. You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Aurlon”
  2. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A-Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name (Aurlon) for invite.

IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore