Guild Application - CaddyCompson

Hi, my name is Jessica and my main is a Resto/Balance Druid by the name of CaddyCompson. I first started playing WoW part way through vanilla and have been playing off and on since then mostly doing heroic (and occasionally mythic) raiding but now I mostly play casually in pvp but I would like to get in to raiding again. Amber (who also applied to Evolved) is my best friend and our guild just fell apart so we are looking for a fun environment to start playing again.

Jessica
Character: Caddycompson
Discord: Zeuel#5087
Bnet: Vinsklortho#1493

1 Like

Hello! Welcome to you and your friend who is applying as well! We do have some people that enjoy casual pvp, so don’t be afraid to reach out if you want others to join you. I’ve been playing on and off myself since vanilla, but probably more on since I found Evolved. For some reason these crazy people keep me playing :stuck_out_tongue: Here’s a bit of useful info to help get you started with us!

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use this command to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Zeuel
  3. Go to the #jedbot-reaction-roles to set your role to WoW-A (and anything else you might be interested in getting notifications about)

Guild Invite:

1. You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Zeuel”
  2. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in-game name and forum name for invite.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to myself(Starlissa in game) or as Star on Discord :smiley: