Guild Application - Comfyleaf

Hello! I want to make sure I am doing things right, so hopefully this post is ok. I just started a new character named Comfyleaf on Proudmoore with the hopes to join this guild. I saw Evolved’s post in the wowguilds subreddit. I am looking for a new home with friendly people and I hope to connect with all of you. I am returning to the game after a hiatus away, so hopefully y’all are patient with semi newbies! I used to raid a lot and I hope to return to that glory. I have always played DPS but I am interested in learning how to heal one day. I really appreciate the great community of Evolved and I look forward to joining the discord and hopefully in game too!

1 Like

Hi ComfyGhost —And Wow - I’m so sorry you never heard from us!!! We missed this post!!

You may have already moved on, b/c I know we haven’t met in-game/in-guild. But if you’re still interested, here’s some information to get you started on our Discord and an invite in-game:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use this command to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam ComfyGhost
  3. Go to the #jedbot-reaction-roles to set your role to WoW-A (and anything else you might be interested in getting notifications about)

Guild Invite:

1. You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “ComfyGhost”
  2. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in-game name and forum name for invite.

New member info (probably needs some updates, but still good info): WoW-A New Member Guide

Again, I apologize for the lateness of the response. The forums, which a great feature for storing information, sometimes get overlooked - Discord is where most of our action is. Hope to meet you in game, and if not, I hope you found a great WoW home!! !

Isi