I’m Dayzuna the details of the new expansion has lit my love of high fantasy settings and I’m trying to get back into the game after a 2 year hiatus! I am currently leveling up a new character on Proudmoore to play with a friend and so I am looking for a guild to socialize in and make more friends .
I am currently interested in running M+ and my life is a little crazy right now to lock myself into a raiding schedule but I am hoping to eventually get back into raiding.
Y’all seem like a cool bunch just from poking around the forum here and I would love to play with you guys!
Welcome back to the game. We are a pretty active guild. We have raids 4 nights a week and a M+ Mingle night. To be honest, people usually run M+ nightly around here anyway. If you are interested in our official M+ Mingle night, that will be on Wednesday evenings at 6pm PST (server). We do rotate that night, on for 2 weeks, then a 1 week break. If you are interested in checking out the new raid, we do have a casual raid on Sunday evenings (Open Raid). We are currently running SotFOs normal. No sign up needed. Just be online at 5:45pm PST. An officer will post invites in gchat. Anyone is welcome to come as long as they meet the minimum gearing requirements.
I would recommend joining discord and hanging out in the WoW-A-Lounge if you are looking to run M+. People tend to migrate there then group up.
This link has some good info about raiding requirements and whatnot: WoW-A New Member Guide
Let us know if you have any questions!
To help you get started:
Discord link: https://discord.gg/evolvedgaming
To setup discord:
- Go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
- Use this command to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server: .iam Dayzuna
Guild Invite Options:
- You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Dayzuna”
- You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
- Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A-Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name (Dayzuna) for invite.