Guild Application - Dayzuna

Hello all,

I’m Dayzuna the details of the new expansion has lit my love of high fantasy settings and I’m trying to get back into the game after a 2 year hiatus! I am currently leveling up a new character on Proudmoore to play with a friend and so I am looking for a guild to socialize in and make more friends :smile:.
I am currently interested in running M+ and my life is a little crazy right now to lock myself into a raiding schedule but I am hoping to eventually get back into raiding.
Y’all seem like a cool bunch just from poking around the forum here and I would love to play with you guys!

Farewell!

Hello Dayzuna!

Welcome back to the game. We are a pretty active guild. We have raids 4 nights a week and a M+ Mingle night. To be honest, people usually run M+ nightly around here anyway. If you are interested in our official M+ Mingle night, that will be on Wednesday evenings at 6pm PST (server). We do rotate that night, on for 2 weeks, then a 1 week break. If you are interested in checking out the new raid, we do have a casual raid on Sunday evenings (Open Raid). We are currently running SotFOs normal. No sign up needed. Just be online at 5:45pm PST. An officer will post invites in gchat. Anyone is welcome to come as long as they meet the minimum gearing requirements.

I would recommend joining discord and hanging out in the WoW-A-Lounge if you are looking to run M+. People tend to migrate there then group up.

This link has some good info about raiding requirements and whatnot: WoW-A New Member Guide

Let us know if you have any questions!

To help you get started:

Discord link: https://discord.gg/evolvedgaming

To setup discord:

1. Go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. Use this command to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server: .iam Dayzuna

Guild Invite Options:

1. You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Dayzuna”
  2. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A-Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name (Dayzuna) for invite.

IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore