Hello, I am a long time casual player that has been on horde side for most of my WoW time. I felt like I have missed a lot of the game by never playing alliance.
After many years on Horde, I started my paladin healer ( Dezarella ) on Proudmoore. I am currently level 53 and I am currently leveling as quick as I can.
I would love to join an active Guild / Community and Evolved seems like a really good fit.
Hiya Dezarella! I’m glad you found us. You are welcome to join Evolved whenever you are ready. Don’t level toooo fast, or you might miss out on the Ally storyline We are more than happy to help you out as you learn your way around the alliance side of things! I’m biased but I think the ally racials are the best for end game fun.
Here’s a bit of info to help get you started:
Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV
To setup discord:
- go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
- use this command to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
- Go to the #jedbot-reaction-roles to set your role to WoW-A (and anything else you might be interested in getting notifications about)
- You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Dezarella”
- You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
- Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.
New member info (probably needs some updates, but still good info): WoW-A New Member Guide
Looking forward to meeting you in game!
Medd (Meddah in game)
Well heck, you beat me to the guild finder! I accepted you request to join. See ya in game!