Guild Application - Granderson

Hello all! I am a returning player that played since 2006. I left a couple years ago when my guild went to mythic raiding. I have three kids and a wife that take up a lot of my free time and rightfully so ;), but I still have that itch. I’d like to find a group to enjoy the WoW moments with again!

1 Like

Hello and Welcome to Evolved! We are really glad you decided to join us! Evolved is amazing for understanding real life comes first and we understand how important family time is too!

Now is a great time to be jumping back into the game! We are still raiding and doing some fun stuff while we wait for the expansion. We have a more casual open raid on Sundays that are great for people who can’t commit to our normal raid schedule but still want to raid! We also have numerous M+ groups going on including a M+ mingle night on Wednesdays.

If you haven’t yet, jump on our Discord and get set up there: https://discord.gg/evolvedgaming

To get in invite you can of course ask on Discord or the fastest way is to search for Evolved in the guild finder and apply there. Make sure to include your Evolved forum name or Discord user name in the note section!

And of course if you have any questions, make sure to reach out! You can always message me on Discord or in game. Most of my characters start with Star in game lol

1 Like