Guild Application - Klom

Hey everyone! I saw a recruitment post for Evolved on the Wow Guilds subreddit. I’m a rogue main (armory link here: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/proudmoore/klom/) I’m sort of an altaholic, I also have a guardian druid, mage, and protection paladin I play occassionally. I’m searching for a guild that does both raiding and mythic+, though I have only done both very casually for Shadowlands. I did more M+ as a healer in BFA, but want to give DPS a shot now. As a rogue I main subtlety but can also go assassination (no experience with outlaw yet!) I’m not looking for anything that’s super hardcore or anything like that. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your consideration!

Hello Klom!

You found a guild active with both raiding and M+. As far as raiding, we are primarily a heroic / AOTC guild. Our goal is to get AOTC every tier in a reasonable time. If the tier last long enough, we dabble in the mythic with the first few bosses, but that is not our focus. We schedule an alternate that night for members not interested in mythic. You’ll find people running M+ pretty much every evening, other than when we’re in raid. We have players running M+ in a wide range of difficulties, from +2s to a couple people pushing +20s. If you see a group of people in the discord lounge, they’re probably looking to run a key. Hop in the channel if you’re interested in running with a group.

Alts are welcome in our guild. We currently do not have an alt limit. I joined Evolved in 2019, and the only time I have seen an alt limit was for the opening of Shadowlands. They limited each guildie to 3 total characters. I think we dropped the limit after about 3 months. We have another guild used to park extra alts if needed.

Our current schedule:
Tuesday: Team raid SotFOs Normal
Wednesday: M+ Mingle (a more casual / social night grouping up members by experience and gear level)
Friday: Team raid SotFOs finish any Normal bosses then move into Heroic
Saturday: Team raid SotFOs finish any Normal bosses then move into Heroic
Sunday: Open raid (SotFOs normal) open to any member meeting minimum requirements. No sign up needed. Very casual and learning focused raiding.

This link has some good info about raiding requirements and whatnot: WoW-A New Member Guide

There isn’t an application process to joining Evolved. You’re all set to join the guild whenever you are ready! Let us know if you have any questions!

To help you get started:

Discord link: https://discord.gg/evolvedgaming

To setup discord:

1. Go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. Use this command to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server: .iam Klom

Guild Invite Options:

1. You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Klom”
  2. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A-Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name (Klom) for invite.

IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore