Guild Application -MaliceAlice

Hello,
Looking for a home to casually game with others. I use to raid 3 days a week back in the day but kids happened so really could not focus on the “hardcore” part of the game. I wouldn’t mind joining the casual raid night that members are able to come to, just not sure if I want to commit to a raid schedule at this time. I also like to do M+, I have lots of 60’s just none on Proudmoore so I am rolling a lock and priest to level up in time to start the fun in 9.2.

1 Like

Hi MaliceAlice,

Welcome to Evolved! I know we’ve already gotten you in the guild, I just wanted to go ahead and message you back here as well. Totally understand not wanting to commit to a schedule - we understand how important real life is over the game. You are more than welcome to join us on Sunday’s Open Raids every week - currently Normal SoD - and also any other time we sporadically open up our raid nights to the rest of the guild. Happy leveling!

I’m not sure if you’ve already joined Discord with us, but here’s a bit of info to help get you started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use this command to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Ladronys
  3. Go to the #jedbot-reaction-roles to set your role to WoW-A (and anything else you might be interested in getting notifications about)

New member info (probably needs some updates, but still good info): WoW-A New Member Guide

<3
Isi