Guild Application - Maynaard

Hi everyone!

I’m Zach, a 41-year-old on/off WoW player that is diving back in again ahead of the new expansion. I played in Pandaland/WoD and took a long break before returning late in Shadowlands. I’ve been trying to find a good guild in which to play and haven’t had much luck. I’m an aspiring Blood DK tank that’s more than willing to DPS as well. I have several lvl 60 toons, but created a new one on Proudmoore recently for the experience of leveling again. I want to get over my tank anxiety and learn to raid and this seems like it would be the right group to do that with!

I’m on a great deal during the day and in the evenings once my kiddo is in bed (usually by 7:30pm CT). I’m a laid back guy and just enjoy having a good time playing the game. I’ve joined the Discord and applied to the guild in-game. Please let me know if you have any questions, I’m happy to talk more :slight_smile:

Z

Hello! Welcome to Evolved and we are really glad you decided to give us a try! I actually just leveled a new mage from 1-60 and really enjoyed the increased speed for leveling. We have quite a few members who love tanking and can help give you tips and advice! And the easiest way to get over tanking anxiety is just to practice :slight_smile: I say this of course when I have no desire to tank for similar reasons though :smiley:

We do have a small group that plays some during the day but most of our members are on in the afternoon/evenings. Make sure to not be afraid to say hi in game or Discord and reach out if you have questions or need help!

And since you are already set up on our Discord and applied via the guild finder, you should be setup and ready to go!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to myself(Starlissa in game) or as Star on Discord :smiley: