Guild Application - Moistbits

Greetings Evolved

My in game name is moist for most characters I play (Currently 60 DH) my irl name is also Nick. I have been playing wow since mop and have raided in most expansions up to Shadowlands with breaks here and there.

Me and a Hunter friend are looking to join a community to do wow stuff with we mostly do m+ some pvp and are looking to raid. Our goals are mainly just aotc and having people to play with, would love to hear back from yall!

my progression is 8/10H, 2/10M for sanctum in case anyone was wondering
Horde main I played before taking a break: https://raider.io/characters/us/tichondrius/Moîstweaver

Alliance I’m working on and plan to main: https://raider.io/characters/us/proudmoore/Moistbits

Hiya Moisty!

Love the name, it will totally trigger a few of or members! Ha! You and your friends are more than welcome to join us in Evolved. We stay fairly busy with scheduled events:

Open Raid: Sundays 6pm PST. Currently running normal SoD. This is open to any guildie that meets the min requirements with gear. No sign up needed.

Heroic Team Raid: Tuesdays and Saturdays 6pm PST. Sign ups are in Discord. Min gear requirements to join. Memebers are assigned to a team. Currently running Heroic SoD clearing 9/10 bosses. We start on Tuesday using the heroic skip: Tara > KT > Sylvie. Then we back track and kill all but fatescribe (he’s a jerk). Saturday we clear up any of the above bosses. If we still have time, we then break out alts for SoD heroic as optional fun times. Alts are not required.

Achievement fun: Fridays 6pm PST. Usually looking to get mounts from Glory of the whatever Raider cheev, or anything else that sounds fun to Stale for the week.

Mythic Raid: Fridays 6pm PST. This is above and beyond what we typically promote here at Evolved. We usually push into mythic as an optional team once we have AOTC on farm. Roughly we kill the first 1/3 - 1/2 bosses per tier. Currently we are 3/10 and have Remmy down to ~20%. This is a separate sign up process on the forums with steep requirements.

M+ Mingle Night: Wednesdays 6pm PST. Sign ups are encouraged and help Allieya to have some groups ready to go, but not required. We group guildies by experience and gear. Most groups run about 2 hours, some more. We have groups running +2 to +15, with the occasional +16 to +18 keys.

Here’s a bit of info to help get you started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use this command to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Moisty
  3. Go to the #jedbot-reaction-roles to set your role to WoW-A (and anything else you might be interested in getting notifications about)

Guild Invite:

1. You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Moisty”
  2. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info (probably needs some updates, but still good info): WoW-A New Member Guide

Looking forward to meeting you in game!

Medd (Meddah in game)

1 Like