Hello! I found this guild on Reddit and am interested in joining. I’m currently rerolling on this server but may transfer a character or two. I have been playing since Vanilla and in my time have achieved Gladiator and done a lot of high end raids. These days, however, I’m in grad school, and mostly can only play casually for the occasional M+ or raid. If that is acceptable, then I would love to join this guild.
Hi Paradox Welcome to Evolved.
It sounds like we may be a good fit for you and I’m glad you were able to find us.
Here’s a bit of info to help get you started:
Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV
To setup discord:
- go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
- use this command to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
- Go to the #jedbot-reaction-roles to set your role to WoW-A (and anything else you might be interested in getting notifications about)
- You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Paradox”
- You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
- Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.
New member info (probably needs some updates, but still good info): WoW-A New Member Guide
Looking forward to meeting you in game!