Guild Application - Phem

Hello again!

My husband and I were part of Evolved - A a couple of years ago, and assisted with the birth of the H side guild. We are returning to Proudmoore after a brief hiatus. We are looking to play casually, with our focus on m+ and MAYBE some raiding depending on schedules in the future!

Hubs will make a post in the next couple of days !

Look forward to playing with all of you again!

Welcome back! I definitely remember chatting with you guys ages ago! Glad to hear you are joining us again. And its totally ok to play casually, we understand real life comes first. We have the M+ Mingle on Wednesdays and Open Raid on Sundays that might work well for you guys as you get back into things with us.

Just in case you guys don’t remember how to get an invite, posting this here for you: :slight_smile:

Discord link:https://discord.com/invite/evolvedgaming

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use this command to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Phem
  3. Go to the #jedbot-reaction-roles to set your role to WoW-A (and anything else you might be interested in getting notifications about)

Guild Invite:

1. You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Phem"
  2. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in-game name and forum name for invite.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to myself(Starlissa in game) or as Star on Discord :smiley: