Guild Application - Pootie

Hey there! I’m a returning player looking for casual raids and people to do things with in-game in general. My RL friend Crystale told me this guild’s awesome :laughing: I haven’t played WoW since Burning Crusade (use to main a lock and now a DH) so I’m still remembering the buttons, but I am always looking for ways to improve. Hope you’ll hit me with da good news, and I look forward to playing with y’alls.

Hello Pootie!

Welcome back to WoW and Shadowlands. We are an active guild with plenty of M+ runs and raiding. Of course guildies are not required to raid! We have plenty of people that enjoy the game casually or whatever life allows for the moment. There really isn’t an application process past creating an account here on the forums. We can get you invited to the guild whenever you are ready. You are welcome to bring both your lock and DH into the guild if you want.

This link has some good info about raiding requirements and whatnot: WoW-A New Member Guide 2

Let us know if you have any questions!

To help you get started:

Discord link: https://discord.gg/evolvedgaming

To setup discord:

Go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
Use this command to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
.iam Pootie

Guild Invite Options:

You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Pootie”
You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A-Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name (Pootie) for invite.
IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore