Guild Application - PuckishRogue

Hello! My name is Chelsea, and I am looking to get back into WoW! I left about six months into Shadowlands because the group I was running with couldn’t really get a team together for raiding. I’ve pointed several of them over here to take a look and maybe we can integrate with a raiding team or start one with some casual players!

Hello! Welcome back after your break! The game does tend to keep sucking us back in! lol We are currently running 2 raid teams and have room for a few more. Not sure how many people you are talking about, but as long as its not too many, we should be able to have you guys join us for the fun! If you have any specific questions, feel free to reach out to any of our officers.

Discord link:https://discord.com/invite/evolvedgaming

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use this command to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam PuckishRogue
  3. Go to the #jedbot-reaction-roles to set your role to WoW-A (and anything else you might be interested in getting notifications about)

Guild Invite:

1. You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “PuckishRogue"
  2. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in-game name and forum name for invite.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to myself(Starlissa in game) or as Star on Discord :smiley: