Guild Application - Recreater

Hi!

I happened upon this guild on Reddit a few months ago. The guild I joined faction changed and plan to transfer the guild as well. I am a pretty casual player right now and I play a variety of games, but mostly World of Warcraft. I would like to raid when I have time to, but mostly do M+ and raid finder for right now.

A fun fact about me is that I’ve been playing this game since vanilla, but my wife and I recently had a kid and that has massively reduced the amount of time I game anymore.

Hello! I know I have already talked to you a bit on Discord, but glad you decided to give us a try :slight_smile: We have quite a few of our members who are more casual and this is guild is great for understanding real life comes first. We have a M+ mingle night on Wednesdays and Open Raid on Sunday that are a bit more casual in nature and might work well for you. Don’t be afraid to jump on Discord and say hi!

Discord link:https://discord.com/invite/evolvedgaming

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use this command to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Recreater
  3. Go to the #jedbot-reaction-roles to set your role to WoW-A (and anything else you might be interested in getting notifications about)

Guild Invite:

1. You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Recreater"
  2. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in-game name and forum name for invite.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to myself(Starlissa in game) or as Star on Discord :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Looking forward to being a part of the community!