Guild Application - Rencelak

Hello,

My name is Travis and I am in my early 30s. I have played WoW since early 2005 shortly after launch and was involved in progression raiding at a high level through WotLK. I don’t typically have the ability to raid much anymore due to kids and work, but I still get on when I can and enjoy keys etc. Honestly, I would probably be on more with an active guild to do stuff with.

My current main is a prot Paladin, but I have most other classes, albeit not nearly as geared/with as much play time or at max level.

I am not currently on Proudmoore, but would do a mass character transfer should I be accepted.

Outside of WoW I play Dota, Star Citizen, and have recently been playing Mass Effect: Legendary Edition.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Hello! Welcome and we are so glad you reached out to us. We have quite a few members who aren’t able to raid and that is fine. There are a ton of our members who love running keys and just hanging out to have fun. We do offer M+ Mingle nights on Wednesday with the goal of running keys, having fun. There is also our more casual Open raids on Sundays that might work well for you. It doesn’t require a regular commitment and is great to jump into so more low key raiding. :slight_smile:

As for being “accepted” we don’t really have any formal application process and you are 100% ready to go for joining us in game. You will need to join our Discord as a large part of our group activities occur there. I included the link for it down below.

Discord link:https://discord.com/invite/evolvedgaming

To join us in Evolved, head to our Discord and read over the rules, etc. After you accept them, pick your role for what games you are interested in and then you should be good to go!

Guild Invite:

1. You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here or your Discord Username.
  2. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in-game name and forum name for invite.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to myself(Starlissa in game) or as Star on Discord :smiley: