Guild Application - Samuhri

Hello everyone! My name is Mark and in the gaming world I go by Samuhri. I am brand new to WoW and am looking to get into raiding/mythic+ dungeons with a guild. My best friend IRL is apart of Evolved and told me to try applying. My main is a Ret Paladin sitting at 198 ilvl and climbing. I hope to learn from all of the members and I hope you guys accept me! Thanks for considering my application.

My name in game is Samuhri.

Hello Samuhri!
Welcome to World of Warcraft. It really is a great game, but it’s so much better playing with others. We would love to have you join us in Evolved and we definitely do all the raiding and M+ you are looking for. I tried sending you an invite, but you are not currently online. Looks like you are already in our discord server, yay! We can get you in the guild whenever you are ready.

Here’s a bit of info to help get you started:

Guild Invite Options:

1. You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Samuhri”
  2. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. Ask in discord. In discord, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A-Chat and @WoW-A-Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info (probably needs some updates, but still good info): WoW-A New Member Guide

Looking forward to meeting you in game!

Medd (Meddah in game)

Awesome! I’ll be on tomorrow and get that sorted, thanks so much and I look forward to playing with everyone!