Guild Application - Shakillya

Hello,
I’m interested in joining Evolved’s Alliance - Proudmoore guild! I have just rolled a Shadow Priest, a class and spec that I have never played previously. I achieved AotC in Ny’alotha and Castle Nathria on my “main” BM/MM Hunter. Unfortunately that guild has since fallen apart and its time to look for a new home. I am interested in a casual setting, hopefully raiding once I can get my feet under me in the Priest class. Mostly, I miss the camaraderie that comes with a good social guild and raid team, and I hope I can find that here.
Main Character: Shakillya - Proudmoore
BattleTag: MoDean72#1922
Discord: Mo#6468

1 Like

Hello Schmeckpepper!
We would love to have you join us in Evolved. It is always sad when a guild falls apart. That happened to me, and lead me here to Evolved. You can join us and be as casual as you like. We offer a few levels of raiding. Our most casual is Open Raid on Sundays. No sign up needed. You just show up if you are interested in raiding that night. Open is currently running SoD normal and is more geared towards a learning environment. Next step is our team raids. We are currently clearing heroic SoD weekly on Tuesdays and Saturdays. That would be a sign up and assigned type of team. Our raid schedule is actually Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday, but we only need 2 nights to clear currently. We ask that members include availability when signing up. We have plenty of raiders that are not available to raid all 3 nights (work, school, even D&D conflicts). It just helps us to build balanced and stable teams. If you are not available to make a night, we just ask that you post out in the discord channel. If you are absent for 3 full weeks, we remove you from the team, but raiders can sign right back up when they are ready. At the end of a ling tier, we dabble in mythic raiding. The minimal requirements are much more strict. Currently on Fridays we offer either mythic raid or Stale’s fun raid. Stale usually runs an achievement run (Glory or the fill-in-the-blank Raider mount runs or whatever sounds fun at the time). Wednesday we offer M+ Mingle night. Think casual / social dungeons. Groups are set to combine members of similar skill level or gear. We usually have groups running anywhere between +2 to +15s, with the occasion group running +16 to +18s.

You are welcome to join us at anytime. If you just want to check us out first, join our Discord server and have a look around. Hop in the WoW-A lounge and say hi. Or just jump in with both feet and see what you think.

We love finding new guildies and building up our community. Let us know if you have any questions!

To help you get started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Schmeckpepper
    .setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite Options:

1. you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Schmeckpepper”
  2. you can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore