Guild Application - Sidarian

I found your guild recruitment on the WoW Forums Guild Recruitment.

Hello friends, future guild mates! I am a long time veteran of WoW who has been without a home for too long. I used to be a raider and raid leader in TBC, Wrath, and Cata. My former guild fell apart around Cata and I gave up in MoP. I have recently started playing again and was trying to form my own guild but my friends were as in to it as I was and it never grew.

I am looking for an Alliance Guild that is majority adults and relaxed. No Drama Llamas! I am looking for people who want to run dungeons (I haven’t run any in a long time so I would also be appreciative of those who take the time to explain the boss mechanics so I can understand what not to do.) I don’t like using the dungeon finder because the randoms just want to run from start to end and skip everything and get mad when I take my time as the tank to learn and they quit.

I am also looking to learn Mythic and Mythic + these weren’t things when I last played end game. I would like to run heroics to help people gear up their mains and their alts! I want to be able to be a contributing member to raids. The end game is my jam, and I feel like I have missed out on so much.

A little about myself, I’m late 30s and work full time 8-5pm pacific time. I live in California. I am usually able to be logged in and ready to go after 7pm pacific.

I have a level 60 Pally Tank, Level 53 Enhancement Shaman, and a level 51 DK. The Shaman is my main but I also love to tank, so the Pally and DK are my Alts. I’m also likely to make a bunch more alts as well. I will transfer them to any server, but I don’t want to keep server hopping so I won’t move them until I find out if I’m a good fit for your guild and you are a good fit for me.

This is a lot, I get it. Please feel free to ask me any questions and I really hope someone out there wants a solid player who wants to be helpful and contribute in a relaxed environment.

Hello Sidarian,

Welcome back to WoW! We are an adult only guild for sure and I like to think we keep the llamas away around here too. We are pretty active with end game content, like raiding and running mythic plus keys. We have some form of raid scheduled 4 days a week, and a guild M+ night 1 day a week. That keeps us pretty busy. To be honest, there are usually peeps running keys every night around here. Learning dungeons at this point in the expac can be very frustrating. There is a large player base in WoW that has been here running the same 8-9 dungeons for months and they just want to get things done. We have plenty of people that are willing to help you learn the dungeons, but you’ll have tell them that’s what you’re looking for. Running normal, heroic, or mythic (not mythic plus) dungeons with guildies is a great way to learn the pulls and routes.

You are welcome to join our Discord and get to meet us before you commit to a server transfer. You can hang out in voice channels or watch a stream during raid night to get an idea of who we are. Proudmoore is a very large alliance server based on PST time. The AH market is active and there are a ton of active guilds here.

Our current schedule:
Tuesday: Team raid SotFOs Heroic skip
Wednesday (2 out of 3 weeks rotating): M+ Mingle (a more casual / social night grouping up members by experience and gear level)
Friday: Team raid SotFOs Heroic skip
Saturday: Team raid SotFOs Heroic Jailer prog
Sunday: Open raid SotFOs normal. We rotate full clear and skip every other week. Open to any member meeting minimum requirements. No sign up needed. Very casual and learning focused raiding

Let us know if you have any questions!

To help you get started:

Discord Setup:

1. Discord link
  2. Go to #welcome channel
  3. Read the rules and click “I Accept”
  4. Go to #role-assignment
  5. Click on any / all games of your choice
  6. Magic! The server is now fully unlocked

Guild Invite Options:

1. You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to only note your forum name from here “Sidarian”
  2. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A-Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name (Sidarian) for invite.

IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore

1 Like