Guild Application - Sneakyprance

Hello Evolved ~

Hello there! Sneakyprance here (60 assassination rogue) – I’m a returning player after a several year hiatus. My husband (Moorehedd, just joined Evolved guild today) and I decided to pick the game back up again a few weeks ago and are really enjoying the new SL content. We’re looking for a guild to share the adventure with. We’re both former hard-core raiders from way back (we cleared Naxx before TBC, and I can show you my Thunderfury for giggles if you like) and raided more up through Cataclysm. We popped back on for a short bit during Warlords of Draenor, but have been dormant since.

I’m looking for a guild with a good social vibe for dungeons (Mythic!), quests, world events, achievement hunting, and perhaps an occasional raid or two. I’m certainly not in a position to do full time raiding, but if there’s an alt-night or something like that, we’re totally down to join! I really love running instances and building alts. From what I’ve seen, Evolved has a great, supportive community for that and we’d love to be a part of it. I’m always down to help out wherever I can!

And, it also helps that my husband joined the guild today… was hoping to tag along.

My actual name is Brian; I work in healthcare and am really enjoying the escape from reality (and stabbing things!) that WoW offers right now.

2 Likes

Hi Sneakyprance :slight_smile: Welcome to Evolved.

Welcome back to WoW :slight_smile: And yeah, I saw your husband join up yesterday! Excited to have you with us. We dabble in all the things you mentioned. It is the holidays, so it’s a bit hit or miss the past two weeks, but beyond our raid schedule - we also do an Open Raid on Sunday nights for anyone that wants to join that meet our minimum requirements for Normal Sanctum of Domination. Some Fridays we do achievements - but if there is any achievement you’re hunting, feel free to suggest it and we might be able to turn it into a group. For M+, just post up your key :slight_smile:

Here’s a bit of info to help get you started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use this command to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Sneakyprance
  3. Go to the #jedbot-reaction-roles to set your role to WoW-A (and anything else you might be interested in getting notifications about)

Guild Invite:

1. You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Sneakyprance”
  2. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info (probably needs some updates, but still good info): WoW-A New Member Guide

Looking forward to meeting you in game!

Isi