Guild Application - Supergluu

Hey folks!
I found you guys on the WoW Proudmoore forums in my guild search.
I guess I’ll start off with a little background. My in-game name is Supergluu or something similar for the most part. I settled on that name because years ago I needed a name and I had a bottle of superglue sitting on my desk. Of course, Superglue was taken, so Supergluu it was.

My friend (Gilid) and I have been raiding together for years. I’ve been an RL for multiple expansions. With Shadowlands we decided to start a guild. We founded The Iron Shield. Things were great, 6/10 Heroic Castle Nath, until one day it wasn’t. We went from 30 folks on raid night to just 6 in a matter of a couple of weeks. I attribute this to the fact that Blizz had said the next major patch was months away.

The remaining folks decided to take a break. Gilid and I played some FF14 for a bit but ultimately we came back to wow. We have been trying to resurrect our guild with absolutely zero success. Boulderfist, our current server, is dead. We decided to transfer and find a place to call home.

Gilid plays a DK tank, and I play a little of everything. I have a hunter, resto shaman (offspec ele), Pally tank, Mage, and I’m working on a Holy priest.

I love the fact that this is a gaming community that plays several different games as I enjoy getting out of Azeroth on occasion too. We’d love to come over and be part of the team. We are specifically looking for raids and M+ content. We’ve also been known to dabble in a bit of PVP.
Looking forward to speaking with you. You can hit me up here or supergluu#2567 on discord. I threw Star a friend invite on discord.
Take it easy!

Hello! I know I am talking to you on Discord but thought I’d take a second and respond to this as well! Welcome back to WoW btw, it does tend to draw us back from time to time. I love the fact that Evolved plays different games, I love WoW but its nice to try new stuff out occasionally. I myself play FFXIV as my “main side game.”

We definitely have room for more on our raid teams. We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Sat. We also have a more casual open raid on Sundays from 6-8 pm PST. Its great for people that don’t want to commit to a raid schedule, or to help gear up your favorite alt! As for M+, there are keys happening all the time but we also have a M+ Mingle night on Wednesdays starting at 6 pm PST. Its main goal is to not push keys, but to just group up and have fun!

Discord link:https://discord.com/invite/evolvedgaming

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use this command to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Supergluu
  3. Go to the #jedbot-reaction-roles to set your role to WoW-A (and anything else you might be interested in getting notifications about)

Guild Invite:

1. You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Supergluu"
  2. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in-game name and forum name for invite.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to myself(Starlissa in game) or as Star on Discord :smiley: