Guild Application - Velcross

Hello, my name is Abel. I’m in my early 30s and have been on and off since TBC. Progression raiding experience for TBC, Woltk, MOP, WoD, and the beginning of Legion. I love my Druid and swap between Guardian and Feral majority of my playtime. Currently 57 and enjoying the fresh content that is Shadowlands.

I have been back in WoW for maybe a week, my personal life opened up some time for me to play online more than before. I also play Star Citizen when the mood strikes and raided extensively on FFXIV.

As of this post, my work requires me to be busy overnight as an operation manager for an incumbent Amazon last-mile carrier. I work 7 days of the week (luckily I’m salary) so raiding is probably off the table for the time being. Casual play is the name of the game for the foreseeable future and I hope that’s okay.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out and ask. I am very friendly and open to making new friends.

I did not see an application post template so I’m sorry for the formatting. If I missed anything please let me know!

Hello Abel / Ergoproxies!

Welcome back to the game and great choice on druid! I main the other 2 specs myself. You did not miss anything as far as a guild application. Heck you are all set for a guild invite. We don’t require guildies to raid or anything else to join. You are more than welcome to hangout and do you. We do have a few weirdo morning people (I am NOT a morning person) that even run keys around 6am server (6 PST). Looks like you found our discord and are all set up there. Whenever you’re ready for that ginvite, let us know!

Guild Invite Options:

1. You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to only note your forum name from here “ergoproxies”
  2. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A-Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name (ergoproxies) for invite.

IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore