Guild Application - Zanyx

Hello!
My name’s Zan and I’m relatively new to wow. I’ve mainly just leveled and ran old content solo so wanted to switch it up and join a guild. I’m also interested in checking out current raids and mythic dungeons once I’ve leveled up enough. I look forward to joining and getting to know everyone!

Thank you for checking out my application!

In-game name: Zanyx

1 Like

Hello Zanyx!
Welcome to World of Warcraft! We are happy to have you join us in Evolved. We do plenty of raiding and dungeons, for sure. We even do older content chasing after mounts and achievements. Our members are not required to raid or anything like that. So if you give it a try and find it’s not for you, you still have a home with us.

There isn’t an application process to join, so you are ready for an invite. Let us know if you have any questions!

To help you get started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use this commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Zanyx

Guild Invite Options:

1. you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Zanyx”
  2. you can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A-Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore

That’s great to know! And thank you for the help!