Guild Application

Hi!
My name is Jeff. I’ve been playing WoW since release. I’ve played on both Horde and Alliance. I’ve been a Guild leader, an officer, a serious raider, a hardcore arena player, and have even made videos for guild boss kills with after effects and audio. Of course, times have changed and now I’m a Dad, a mailman, a spouse, and a part-time player of just about every class. I enjoy just having a good time in the game doing some arenas, healing mythics, farming profession materials, and hanging out with nice people. I’ve seen many guilds break down and I’m currently in the most recent of them, and I love the structure and guidelines of your guild. I hope you have other folks in the guild that have the same interests as I do, and if so, would enjoy participating in your community. My main is Bigdexy, a lvl 60 resto druid, but I also have 60 priest who is better geared, and a 60 shaman. I hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers!
Dexy

Btag: Wings#1389
Discord: Dexy#8669
Bigdexy-Alliance Druid

1 Like

Heya Dexy!

Long patches tend to be rough on guilds! Evolved is still active, even this far into the patch and expac. Adulting can be hard when you throw a full time job and family into the mix. IRL always trumps game time and we try to respect everyone’s time in raids. You won’t find us pushing a boss with “just 1 more pull guys.” Our raids end at 8pm PST (with a completely optional hour on Friday and Saturday until 9pm PST). If we can kill the boss before the end of raid time, then we quit a smidge early. Many of us have day jobs and can’t keep going.

You are welcome to join us and main whichever class you prefer. We have a strong “Play what you want” concept. You can play whatever class, spec, and covenant you want for our raids. You won’t ever hear us tell raiders we have too many melee, and someone will be required to reroll. Heck, we have had survival hunters and feral druids in the last 2 tiers of mythic raiding! If you main a healer or tank, you will have to maintain a viable off spec. On the rare occasion we have too many healers, we take turns dps’ing. It’s usually not a problem. Several of us healers like to mix it up anyway.

As a whole, we run M+ most nights of the week except maybe Tuesday. Otherwise you’ll usually find groups even after raid. Our M+ Mingle night is a more casual event. We run several groups from people new to M+ to groups pushing +15s.

PvP wise, we don’t currently have anything structured scheduled. It’s probably our least ran activity. We have a few that regularly run arenas, but overall it’s not the most popular with our members.

Our current schedule:
Tuesday: Heroic team raid (SoD heroic)
Wednesday: M+ Mingle (a more casual / social night grouping up members by experience and gear level)
Friday: Stale’s Achievement Run (usually a mount run like Glory of the whoever Raider)
OR Friday: Mythic team raid (SoD mythic). We are not hardcore and usually only prog through 1/3 to 1/2 the bosses
Saturday: Heroic team raid (SoD heroic) clean up any left over bosses, then use remaining time as an optional alt heroic raid
Sunday: Open raid (SoD normal) open to any member meeting minimum requirements. No sign up needed. Very casual and learning focused raiding

There isn’t an application process to join, so you are ready for an invite. We love finding new guildies and building up our community. Let us know if you have any questions!

To help you get started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use this commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Dexy

Guild Invite Options:

1. you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Dexy”
  2. you can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A-Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore

1 Like

…and I see you found us in guild finder! Accepted for the next time you log in.