Guild Application

Hello, I’ve been seeing ads for Evolved on the Area 52 forums and reddit while searching for a guild to join and decided to take a look. I’ve been playing WoW for some time but have been mostly inactive in endgame content due to a lack of commitment. Now that my current situation allows (and encourages) me to put more effort into the game I would like to join a casual, non-stressful guild to hopefully ease into Shadowlands M+ and raids. This guild seems like a good fit.
I’m still just farming old collections on a fresh 120 (decided to re-roll a mage) until the pre-patch rolls out but I figured it would be good to hit the ground running when Shadowlands launches.

1 Like

Welcome. :slight_smile: Since you’re already approved on our website here, you just need an officer to get you an invite in-game. You can join our discord server through the link on our main web page (once you join, follow the DMed directions from the bot). You can then head to #wow-h-chat to see if there’s an officer available. Or you can request to join in the guild finder in game and we can add you when someone is on. Please make sure to put your forum/discord name in the note box.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please be sure to read through our raid rules.

Just shout if you have any questions!

welcome home!

Hello and Welcome to Evolved! Really glad you decided to join our community! :slight_smile: