Guild Application

Hello,

This guild was recommended to me by my close friend and member of yours, Ironbauls (Myruus etc.) I’ve been playing WoW since 2005 have several accounts on different servers. Area 52 has been the most recent I’ve been playing on and off. Reason for inconsistency is trying to find a guild that fits my play style and what I find in a guild. I’m really impressed with how organized things are in this guild and have heard nothing but positive comments from Ironbauls. I main healer, but since I am fairly new to this server I am starting from scratch, however I do have a leveled ready toon (Druid Healer) that I am currently working on gearing with a Priest in the making. Shouldn’t take me long to become a better member for the guild community should I be accepted.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me.

Regards,
Azillian

2 Likes

Welcome! :slight_smile: Since you’re already approved on our website here, you just need an officer to get you an invite in-game. You can join our discord server through the link on our main web page (once you join, follow the DMed directions from the bot). You can then head to #wow-h-chat to see if there’s an officer available. Or you can request to join in the guild finder in game and we can add you when someone is on. Please make sure to put your forum/discord name in the note box.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please be sure to read through our raid rules.

Just shout if you have any questions!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like