Guild Application

Hello:

I found your post on reddit and looked like a wonderful place to take the next steps in becoming a better player. I have played off and on since legion and I have never done any end game content. I would really like to reach raider level at some point but just doing regular dungeons would be good start.

1 Like

Hello Watermelon!
We have had plenty of guildies new to dungeons or raiding! Or, heck, we have people that don’t really care to do any raiding at all. You are welcome to join us in Evolved and play that end game to whatever extent you are comfortable with. When you are ready to try out some dungeons, reach out in gchat! If people aren’t tied up, they will take you through, show you the ropes (see what I did there?). We also have a guild raid every Sunday open to any member that meets the gearing requirements. It’s more laid back, and is a great learning run. That would give you a chance to try out raiding, see if it’s something you would enjoy. Let us know if you have any questions!

To help you get started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam WatermelonB
    .setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite Options:

1. you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “WatermelonB” in the beginning of the note.
  2. you can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore