Guild Invitation-Jusader

Hello Everyone,

My name is Kyle, I’ve been playing WoW off and on for many years now. I have recently returned to retail after a break from the game and playing classic WoW. I have been searching for a new guild full of good people To progress through raids and mythic +. I read your posting on Reddit and thought it sounded like a perfect fit for me and my play style.

I am still in the process of gearing but am iLvl 207 currently on my main ret Paladin and am expecting to be raid ready in 9.2.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask or add me on discord or battle.net to talk. I’m really hoping to hear back from someone :).

Jusader
Kyle
kvanluven#7268
Battle.net- Vanny#1759

1 Like

Hiya Vanny!
We are still an active guild even in end patch content. We stay pretty busy with a few different events scheduled through the week. We would be happy to have you join us in Evolved whenever you are ready. We have 1 night of scheduled M+, but honestly people run keys most nights of the week around raid times. You’ll find more groups running torghast now too getting ready for 9.2.

My favorite thing about raiding with Evolved is the “Play what you want” concept. You can play whatever class, spec, and covenant you want for our raids. You won’t ever hear us tell raiders we have too many melee, and someone will be required to reroll. Heck, we have had survival hunters and feral druids in the last 2 tiers of mythic raiding!

Our current schedule:
Tuesday: Heroic team raid (SoD heroic)
Wednesday: M+ Mingle (a more casual / social night grouping up members by experience and gear level)
Friday: Stale’s Achievement Run (usually a mount run like Glory of the whoever Raider)
Friday: Mythic team raid (SoD mythic). We are not hardcore and usually only prog through 1/3 to 1/2 the bosses
Saturday: Heroic team raid (SoD heroic) clean up any left over bosses, then use remaining time as an optional alt heroic raid
Sunday: Open raid (SoD normal) open to any member meeting minimum requirements. No sign up needed. Very casual and learning focused raiding

There isn’t an application process to join, so you are ready for an invite. We love finding new guildies and building up our community. Let us know if you have any questions!

To help you get started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Vanny
    .setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite Options:

1. you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Vanny”
  2. you can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A-Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore