Guild Membership Application

Hello I am Tibby a Markmenship Hunter I have raided on and off since vanilla. This toon is a alt that I use to play with several friends in your guild(Sudekai, Sillywabbit and a few others). I would like to join the guild so I can continue to play with them and maybe run some m+ and what not possibly switching this from my horde toons on area 52. Hope to become a part of the guild that my friends have all highly recommended.

Hello Syx / Tibby!

We would be glad to have you join us in Evolved. We have tons of members that run keys, and we can always use more hunters around.

To help you get started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Syx
    .setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite:

1. you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Syx”
  2. you can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore

Hello and Welcome to Evolved! We are really glad you decided to join our community! Make sure to reach out if you have any questions! :smiley: