Guildies: Where in the World Are You? Let's Make a Postcard Thread

Fellow Evolved-ers:

I’m sure you’re all curious where your guildmates are in the world! So I suggest that we be a little extroverted, and share a bit about ourselves.

• Please reply this thread with your hometown/part of the world.

• Include a postcard photo of your region for more awesomeness!

I’m sure some Q & A tangents will spawn from this, and we can start a special thread if necessary

1 Like

I’m in Alberta, Canada. I live in an Edmonton suburb.

I believe guildmaster Cataclysm lives east of me within day trip distance.

https://scontent.fyyc3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21557723_1677718745594918_5571233326445627062_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc3-1.fna&oh=f6a759b4e3952fe5b8e7dd3d59638fb4&oe=5C6C4811

SlowieFSU and I live in a suburb just outside of Washington DC!

3 Likes

Heyo. I’m Glimmer… Glitter… Whichever. :slight_smile: waves I live in Florida. I split my time between these two amazing places. Tallahassee and Destin.

U5ntitled-2

1 Like

New to the guild! Live in Fullerton, CA which is near Disneyland, sort of.
disneyland
fullerton Downtown Fullerton at night.

3 Likes

We’re on the front range between Denver and Vail, so I post this card every year. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Peoria, IL - Before

Peoria, IL - After
q8tkmGI8_400x400

2 Likes

I live in Arvada, Co (western suburb of Denver)

5 Likes

Yay more Colorado peeps!!

I live in Salt Lake City where there is all this cold white stuff on the ground. Sometimes I regret moving from Arizona! IMG_2422

1 Like

Hello from Minnesota! From the twin cities to the North Shore, there is a lot to do here!

2 Likes

I’m from Northeast Arkansas

and Jack is from Central Montana.

We now live in Central Wyoming together.

3 Likes

We’re Arvada too! Near 88th @ Indiana. I figured “between Denver and Vail” would be more globally recognizable. :grin:

1 Like

OMG we sooooo need to do a Colorado get together :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure! But first, need to get my wife guilded so she knows who these strangers are. She just started playing WoW again.

I know you’re going to ask, but she didn’t like ESO. WoW is special to her/us.

2 Likes

Wedge and I live near Birmingham, Al
birmingham_alabama_u_s_a_postcard-r7c0c8528e6314f62a0c198b46600850d_vgbaq_8byvr_400

3 Likes

I am in Austin, Texas. The barbeque (Franklins is most famous), music (depending on who you speak with), bats (largest urban bat colony in the country live under a bridge downtown. World’s largest colony is in a cave just south of us in San Antonio), and weird ppl (our city moto is “keep austin weird”) capitol of the world.

I’m a transplant from Indiana so I understand when ppl down here tell anyone outside of Texas they haven’t had real BBQ–if you haven’t had BBQ in Texas, you haven’t had BBQ.

3 Likes

I live in Sandy, Utah along the Wasatch Mountains. Hoping to relocate out of the state though! But for now, here’s a post card. I want to move to Montana, Wyoming or Colorado (used to live in Evergreen).

1 Like

Indiana boy here (Borders - didn’t know you were from here!). Just moved to Zionsville from Carmel … formerly of Bloomington, Crawfordsville and Muncie.

1 Like

Hey everyone, just reached out to join yesterday for ESO. I’m in Longmont CO. Nice to see others nearby. I spent much of my childhood in the Westminster/Arvada area.

Longmont

1 Like