Hello Evolved Friends

I just wanted to take the time to formally introduce myself and give you a little insight about me. I hope to not only make some gaming friends being here but I also hope to make some real life friends. I am at that age and place in my life where it is much more difficult to make friends due to not going out and doing much because of young kids (not complaining, lol I love my life)

So I am a 43 year old married Father of 4. We have a 16 year old boy, a 4 year old boy, a 2 year old girl, and a 9 month old boy. I work full time for an IT firm here in sunny South Dakota. Outside of WoW I am an avid guitar player, I like to read, I participate in a bowling league, and a golf league, and on weekends in the summer time my wife, myself and the children can be found down by the lake camping in our camper. I currently am enrolled in online courses at Grand Canyon University for History with intentions of becoming a History Teacher. So to say I am a busy person is an understatement lol.

Anyway that’s me in a nutshell. If you see me on and you want to group up and run some stuff feel free to shoot me a message and invite. I play at minimum 5 nights a week from about 8 pm central time till about midnight.

1 Like

Welcome home fam! Let us know if you have any questions about the community!