Interested in joining

Hello, my name is, Tommy. I’ve been playing WoW since 2007, I’m a full-time streamer and gym-goer. My friend told me about this guild and wanted me to join in with him. I’m impressed in what I’m seeing here too! Normally, I disregard guilds because of guild drama. I recently got back into World of Warcraft after a two year break (I thought it was only a year, but my mind and time fooled me.) It’s a game I normally play on and off overtime, but lately I feel like I’m absolutely re-enjoying it again-- and instead of just nostalgia, I’d love to make my time back worth while.

All of my 10 characters are Horde on Skywall, but I made a Windwalker Monk on Proudmoore Alliance and leveled to 120. Right now I’m learning the new mechanics and the overall changes done to this game the past couple years, and learning a Monk since it’s one of my first to get to max level. I’m a filthy casual, achievement hunting, grinding old content, but I do enjoy some competitive side to raiding if invited, admiring the teamwork and being rewarded for hard work in the end. Last time I raided hardcore was in MoP doing Mythic raids.

I’m in the Discord: Easelm#7843
Character name: Easelm

I hope to meet all of you soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great to hear from you. I think we avoid a lot of guild drama because we are fairly laid back. We still get our raiding done, but since we only dabble in Mythic I think that relieves a lot of pressure. We pretty much take everyone who wants to commit to the raid schedule, so if that becomes your thing then cool, if not well we do achievement runs, pvp, m+, hang out, so we pretty much have interests in all areas here.

1 Like

Oh, that’s great then! Sounds like some great people in the community. :smiley:

1 Like

welcome home!

1 Like

Thank you! \o/

1 Like

Hello and Welcome to Evolved! Really glad you decided to join our community! :slight_smile:

1 Like