Hello one and all. First of all, we are very glad that you all could make it. Hope the weekend went very well for you all. We are going to be looking at doing these quick meetings to try and assist you all more. We know that some times people feel like they are just a number in a guild. But i assure you that you are not. Being apart of a guild… or in our case a community means that there is someone always on doing something. We know that some people are shy and thats ok… Take some baby steps and just join and listen. Dont have to talk just come on and listen to the convos that happen.
By doing this it brings us much closer to being more active and engaging with everyone.
Compliments from other guilds about guildies in dungeons and quests
guild bank reminder
discord announcements, chat, pin reminder
discord role reminder
reach out to any officer with questions or concerns
q/a mini intro:
A little bit later in the program we will be open to your alls questions, comments, and feedback. We know you all have plenty of thinks to ask and say so don’t hesitate! Take this opportunity and get your questions answered…you never know, someone else may be wondering the same thing! And if you don’t want to speak or you are hesitant, DM any of the officers and we can ask for you.
If running a dungeon with a guild-less healer/tank, ask them if they want to join and then send them my way if they do.
Don’t need anymore pally tanks, mages, hunters, or rogues for raiding.
Looking for Elemental Shamans, a Boomkin, Warriors, Warlocks, Druid and Warrior Tanks. Pally and Shaman healers
Transparency on how we balance the Kara groups currently
- Tanks that work well together/different classes
- Healers preferably different classes
- One of each class/bufff
- Prefers to raid with
- Fill out with DPS based on previously logged runs to give everyone “the same” overall output
- Out of all the people we put into the raids we go off of when you they signed up on roster not on the bot
- Reach out to pop-up raiders to fill vacant slots so we have to sit the least amount of people
How we transition from 10 to 25man roster:
- Need Tanks to fill either Heal or DPS Slots
- More healers needed for a second group
- Currently at: 9 Tanks - 8 Healers - 33 DPS
- 25man Setup would be: 3 Tanks 6-8 Healers - 14-16 DPS (2 group ratio is 6-12-28 T/H/D at a minimum)
We are shifting our focus to 25mans
New raid day: Tuesday, 8:30PM - 10:30PM.
Overall schedule now:
Tuesday - Karazhan groups
Friday - Gruul’s/Mag’s
Saturday - Kara and/or 25man cleanup (depending on what’s left)
25mans will have a static roster that we will announce before next week
Only 1 team for now
Since it’s a static roster, there won’t be bot signups for the 25mans. We are adding a new discord channel called #classic-a-absences that you will be asked to post in if you are going to be out that week.
Saturdays will be “cleanup” days, meaning if we have not cleared all the 25man content yet, we will use Saturday to do that. If 25man content is complete, we will get the Kara groups back together to finish up any remaining bosses there.
As Burden eluded to before, our raid roster is quite imbalanced. While we have 50 players, we just have too many tanks and dps and too few healers to make two teams. Because of this, we can only build one team for now. This of course means we have to make the difficult decision of putting 25 players on a roster and 25 players on a waitlist. We’ll be building this roster with proper comp in mind primarily (we can’t just put 10 hunters and 10 mages on a team…), followed by a mixture of factors including raid attendance to this point, performance, and preferred player pairings. Unfortunately this means those of you who have signed up to raid more recently are likely not going to be on the roster right away (especially if you are a tank or dps), but as soon as we have a proper mixture of tank/heal/dps to form a second group, we will.
As we move into 25 man raids, and continue 10 man content it should come as no surprise that prep for each week is vital. This includes at the very least:
- Flasks, Elixirs, and Potions, Ammo or Reagents, and Repairs (Gold for repairs)
- Food for appropriate buffs, if you aren’t hit capped, hit food should be prioritized
- Gems - these do not need to be BIS, green gems are sold cheap on the AH and there are basic gems in Honor Hold, Meta can be bought with spirit shards in Terrokar
- Pre-BIS gear, wowhead has some extensive guides on this, and class discords typically do as well
- Addons - This includes Weak Auras, swing timers (if needed), DBM, etc., these should be installed and kept up to date.
- Finally, research each fight for the designated raid, it is better to have prior knowledge before coming to a fight, while raid leaders will know the strategies, time can be saved when there are few questions regarding how a fight will go.
Everyone is eager to progress through 25 man content, and ease our time in 10 man, making sure you are properly prepped each week can help make this happen. If there are items on the list that the leadership can help with, please reach out and let us know. There are many professions in guild that can cover some of the aforementioned prep needs.
Within the last few weeks of raiding, we’ve noticed an overall improvement in everyone’s DPS, heals, and tanking abilities. While this is great, please don’t become complacent about it. We aren’t a super hardcore guild, infact we are quite casual as im sure everybody knows, but that doesn’t mean that you, as a player should strive for mediocrity. Not saying anybody is, but there are a few different resources out there designed specifically to help players get better. For example, there are class discord servers for each individual class with tones of useful information in them aswell. in addition to thousands of people in them all asking similar questions that you may have about your class. You can also look up various youtube videos, go on wowhead or even ask people in the guild that play the same class as you for help. Become the best that you can possibly be, not for us, but for you.
In just 2 months time our community is going to be 3 years old. We are looking for a few things from all of our Guilds, Chapters and Casual gamers. Thats input and assistance. We cant create a better community for you all with out first getting information from you all. Currently we need 2 things…
- Please go to the following link and put some data into the Evolved Swag poll. This is going to help us figure out what kinda of Evolved Merch members are looking for.
Our guild grows all the time. It also loses people all the time. We know that lots of you love being here and we know lots are just here to do some content until the next big thing comes up. We are greatful for all of the membership we have gotten since starting classic. We hope to keep moving forward and thanks to all of you we can do that. So stand tall and be proud. Cause we are the ones honored to have all of you.