Macs weekly Wednesday event

I have transitioned to doing dailies instead of skill point grinding to see if it has more interest, if anyone would like me to alternate between the two on either a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

With that out of the way, today at 8pm I’m going to be doing the Summerset dailies anyone of any skill level or experience is welcome to join they only need the appropriate dlc.

1 Like

Hello! I’m new here and would really like to start participating in as many events as possible. I have a somewhat busy life & work a kind of weird work shift, but make as much time for gaming as I can lol I’m curious what time zone this guild mostly plays in? I’m EST, but can easily adapt to most times. Thank you for accepting me, and I look forward to adventuring with you all!

we are a mix of time zones, and all with wierd working schedules… I am going to guess that Mac meant EST since that where he lives… but likely forgot to put it. All events usually have a time zone listed (usually PST, MST or EST) depending on who is running it. - Just send mac a dm on discord to check :slight_smile: