Mobile Gaming Information

Evolved Mobile Gaming Information

Evolved is currently looking at expanding our gaming community and going Mobile. That’s right Mobile. Phone specs get better and better each year, and multiplayer mobile games are right there with them. Instead of playing solo, come jump into some real-time game play with co-op and player vs. player modes. Battle friends, family, and other members of Evolved from around the world.

Check out this list of The Best Games on iOS & Android 2019 / 2020

What we need from our members

We would like our members to reply to this topic and answer the following questions so that we can better gauge what platform and what games everyone is playing on. Please list as much information as you can.

Copy & Paste into a Reply

• What Games do you play?
    • What platform is it for?
    • Is it cross platform?
    • What Mobile Game list does it fall under?
  • Is it multi-player?
  • How do we go about finding you?
  • Link to the game so others can check it out.

Evolved Mobile List

Check out what your Evolved Community is playing on mobile. First-person shooters, online battle arenas, auto racing, card strategy, and massively multiplayer online role-playing games are some of the categories you’ll see below.

Role-playing

Brave Souls

Brave Souls . The first smartphone 3D action game based on the mega-hit manga and anime Bleach. Build a team using your favorite characters from the Bleach universe! 3D graphics and simple controls make for free-flowing and fast-paced hack-and-slash action.

Fire Emblem Heroes

Fire Emblem Heroes . The long-running hit Fire Emblem series comprises strategy/role-playing games with deep tactical elements and depth that increases with every move you make. As you progress through the story, you will meet and bid farewell to many allies. Which will you choose, and how will you use their skills?

Mobile 3D

Bleach Mobile 3D is a semi-open world mobile RPG inspired by the Bleach universe and designed to give fans of this anime the opportunity to explore the story of a soul reaper agent first-hand.

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes is a mobile collectible RPG game. Live your Star Wars dreams as you fight with your favorite dark and light side heroes across iconic locations to become master of the galaxy.

First-person shooters

Battle arenas

Racing

Card / Board

Trivia Crack

Trivia Crack . The amazing quiz game that lets you test your knowledge and challenge your friends to see who is the smartest

MMORPG

Raid: Shadow Legends

Raid: Shadow Legends. Dread hangs low in Teleria, churning with ill omens. Encounter an expansive range of strategy, innovative blended PvE and PvP gameplay modes, peerless character skill customization, and explosive clan-centered cooperative play. Join players from across the world and stamp your name among the heroes of Teleria.

• What Games do you play?
    Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
    • What platform is it for?
      Android & iOS
    • Is it cross platform?
      I think so
    • What Mobile Game list does it fall under?
      Not sure, collectible RPG?
  • Is it multi-player?
    Yes
  • How do we go about finding you?
    Ally code: 159-533-842
  • Link to the game so others can check it out
    https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/galaxy-of-heroes
1 Like
1 Like

If this takes off in FFXV, you might convince my wife to join. Personally I don’t do any myself, but figured I’d mention it.

Here is one I like to play:

1 Like

What Games do you play?
Evil Lands
Elder Scrolls Blades
Evil Hunter Tycoon
Anima
Summoners War
Fire Emblem Heroes
Raid Shadow Legends
Bleach Brave Souls
Taoists