My apologies

Hey guys, I wanted to say that I am really sorry I screwed that achievement up for everyone last night. I petted the boss (it came up in my chat log), and did not receive the debuff (maybe because I was too far away?). I was trying to respond in chat when I got hit with the poison and died. It’s been bugging me ever since, and I wanted to sincerely apologize to everyone who was there last night. I will read up on the achievement to try and improve.

Thanks everyone for there patience with me.

its no big deal. it was just hey lets try it. doing achvs on heroic is very difficult. you have nothing to apologize for. we will try again but on normal this time lol.

1 Like

I appreciate that! I felt so bad about it. My initial thought was to quietly leave the guild in the middle of the night out of shame and embarrassment.

1 Like

you did nothing wrong. we all make mistakes. all we can do is learn from them. if you ever have any questions, just ask. we are all super awesome and will help out everyone

1 Like

OH man, never leave over something like that! We’ll just try again later! And what happened was you probably petted while his bite was on cooldown because he probably bit someone right before you. It’s no big deal, it’s just a silly achievement. We’re not going to get mad at anyone for something like that :smiley:

1 Like

There’s always next time. That’s how we roll. <3

1 Like