New Recruit - Wolfborn

G’day all,

Macabre who is in your guild has spoken some real nice things about you all and believes we would be a perfect fit, so asked me to apply if I was keen, and i am very keen. A bit about my main. I have a Nord DK tank, love him, have played Wolf since beta, right up to the first trials then left the game, I have managed to come back into the game for a month here or there but real life was always getting in the way.

Real life balance is perfect now and I can now commit to being an active player. I have been a tank in MMO’s since EQ. I tend to focus on one class and get the most i can out of it, so i dont really role serious alts.

I am looking for a guild who would not mind a rusty returned player who will need to learn some of the new dungeon/trial content. I am a quick study however and am always keen to better my chosen play style.

I am not all about pve either. I enjoy pvp, I was part of the largest oceanic guild in Age of Conan and know my role as a tank in pvp group content. Lastly, I’m Australian so am active my peak time, which is your night. On weekends however, i tend to play at all times.

Besides, all cool guilds need an Aussie in its ranks :stuck_out_tongue:

So looking forward for the opportunity to get to know all of you and if you have any questions, please feel free.

Wolfborn.

3 Likes

so looking forward to meeting you in game!

Happy to have you here, Wolfborn!

1 Like