Phase 2 Tabard Creation Contest

Goal: To create a tabard for the guild to utilize for the entirety of Phase 2 in TBC. The entries will be voted on by the members of the guild. The winner will receive the honor of having their tabard on every guildies’ chest for the foreseeable future as well as some chump change…500 g.

Requirements

• Tabard created and screenshotted using in game tool at coord, Rebecca Laughlin (57.6, 68.2) in Stormwind Visitor’s Center

• We would prefer you to use a Human or Night Elf character/alt for image purposes.

• Please remove all equipment prior for optimal focus

• Description as to why the tabard was created in such way

• Officers are allowed to participate and win but will NOT receive gold. If officer tabard wins, 2nd place will get gold.

• Please send all entries to any officer via Discord so that entries are Anonymous for fair voting.

• A
  • B
  • C
    sis entry
  • D
  • E
    guinn entry
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
    cali entry
  • O
  • P
  • Q

0 voters

A
Evolved(ish) colors, toasting glasses for all the post raid toasts. Gold trim cuz it’s classy, like our guild.

B
Change is good but never needed when something created is so perfect

2 Likes

C
sis entry

It’s the color of the discord symbol and like the snake evolved with 2 heads and no butthole.

D
Why change what has been at the center of every Evolved memory to this point? To be “Evolved” is to Evolve, yes, but to Evolve also means to not lose sight of where you came from and the memories that got you there. Therefore, I present a familiar look. The beautiful, familiar tabard with updated color for the border and heart to be closer to the Evolved blue.

E
guinn entry

Royal blue and gold because we’re royal. I feel like these colors would go with gear better too.

F
fizzi entry

The silhouette of a deity on a blue background - the ultimate evolution of man, soaring through the sky. (Also blue is the Evolved color.)

G
#slightchanges

H

Our Evolution is Infinite. Evolved color for the background. Symbol is Pink to remind us of our roots.

I
Butterflies are the spirit animals of evolution from their time in a cocoon from being caterpillars. Blue and green evolved colors for the backdrop and border.

1 Like

J
White is the combination of all colors in the spectrum, much as evolved is a combination of all wonderful personalities and characters. With that combination, we were able to take down 3/4 of the vanilla world bosses (dragons) and the 4th will fall. This is a reminder of that (drunken) triumph and to never give up.

K
I am terrible with colors, so this was chosen by my wife, who said it looks like something a super hero would wear

L
The icon shows arrows in all directions for the idea of growth and change for Evolve, and also kind of chaotic inclusiveness because we are all over the place. The chocolate brown is an antidote to pink, and is a unisex color, and who doesn’t like chocolate?

M

trill entry

Representation of the Evolved colors with a regal theme.

N

cali entry

We are always growing! And purple because royalty!

1 Like

O
Evolved blue, with a wolf crest because when we fight we fight together as a pack

P
Tabardcontest
I think a bull with full grow horns is a good play on the name “Evolved”. I just think the colors look good.

Q

WoWScrnShot_090521_221004

A bold statement that shows how Evolved will always find its way.

1 Like